Shutters Spa and Residences
68 Songhees Rd, VW Songhees
The Shutters Spa and Residences is a development designed to enhance athletic and active lifestyles. Placed on a lush two acre property, the Shutters Spa and Residences are surrounded by water gardens. Community features include an infinity swimming pool, a whirlpool, fitness and spa facilities. Along with several viewing decks overlooking Victoria’s beautiful Inner Harbour, the Shutters Spa and Residences enjoy several public and private courtyards.
Built on the north side of Victoria’s stunning Inner Harbour, the Shutters Spa and Residences is in the heart of Victoria’s urban revitalization. The Shutters’ exclusive Songhees neighbourhood is surrounded by extraordinary walking trails and offers the best city view of downtown Victoria. It also offers breathtaking views of the enormous Olympic Mountain range and the Strait of Juan de Fuca.
Across the Johnson Street bridge in Downtown lies the diverse and modern Vic West subarea. The community is growing rapidly, especially in areas adjacent to the waterfront. Accessible shoreline and waterfront walkways extend around its coast, wrapping around industrial shipyards and connecting numerous parks and the Vic West Community Centre in Craigflower Village. The Galloping Goose rail trail is a busy pathway for recreation and commuting from the city centre through Vic West to areas to the north over Portage Inlet.
Much of the South shoreline is lined with well groomed public waterfront walkways, including the Songhees Walkway. The east shore has the Galloping Goose Regional Trail and Point Ellice Park heading towards the Selkirk Trestle. Banfield Park contains areas for active recreation, passive experiences and nature conservation. Vic West Park includes the City’s only skate park, an enclosed off-leash dog area, a baseball diamond and playground equipment.
- Vic West Elementary (SD61)
Gardens & Markets
Food Security Initiatives:
- Vic West Community Association has an active Food Security Collective
Vic West has three community gardens:
- Rayn or Shine Garden
- Banfield Commons
- VW Community Tea Garden
Community orchards include:
- Evans Orchard
- Hereward Park Community Orchard and
- Banfield Park Community Orchard
519 68 Songhees Rd in Victoria: VW Songhees Condo for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 946801
519 68 Songhees Rd VW Songhees Victoria V9A 0A3$829,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 853 sq. ft.79 m2Experience the tranquility of harbour city living at the prestigious steel & concrete Shutters building. This exceptional building seamlessly blends contemporary architectural design w/ resort-like amenities ranging from the outdoor swimming pool complete w/ loungers, hot tub, gym, sauna, water features & concierge service. Perched up on the 5th floor, this 1 bed + den, 2 bath unit offers city & skyline views w/ an abundance of natural light from the floor to ceiling windows. Featuring elegant fixtures, freshly painted walls, electric fireplace, 187sq ft balcony & updated wide plank engineered hardwood. The kitchen offers eat in island, gas range, soft closing cabinets, & upgraded millwork paneled appliances. The den can easily be used as a 2nd bedroom, office, or guest space where the master offers ample space to retreat w/ walk through closet to the 5 pce ensuite. Minutes to downtown to enjoy all the city has to offer, steps to fine dining, the harbour ferry, & Songhees waterfront. More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
419 68 Songhees Rd in Victoria: VW Songhees Condo for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 948720
419 68 Songhees Rd VW Songhees Victoria V9A 0A3$759,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 852 sq. ft.79 m2Priced below assessed value. SHUTTERS, by Westbank Corp. the visionaries that brought the world, Vancouver House, and the Shangri-La, and continue to fashion landmark residences around the globe. As always, they start with stunning architecture. This sleek, sexy and sophisticated exterior that has graced the Songhees skyline for over a decade, makes generous use of open breeze-ways, curves and glass, incorporating unique outdoor access to suites, eliminating typical hallway noise. #419 is a 1bdrm+den unit which can easily be used as a guest bdrm, with stainless steel appliances, new refrigerator and wide plank flooring. There is also an electric fireplace, gas range, h/h closets and sinks and a huge deck. The common amenities include a Swimming pool, two hot tubs, sauna, gym, meeting areas and a Guest suite. Songhees is an incredibly diverse pedestrian area showcasing harbour sights and activities, sunsets and restaurants. Do not miss the drone video at the link below. More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada