599 Pandora Ave, Vi Downtown
Lovingly and beautifully restored, The Vogue Residences are built into one of Victoria’s original heritage structures, the 1892 Victoria Hotel. The Vogue is situated in the heart of Victoria’s historic Old Town district and steps away from historic Chinatown. Keeping the best of the heritage building, the spacious, open units show exposed red-brick walls and old growth timber posts and beams. With 12 foot ceilings, marble countertops, and extraordinary urban views, the Vogue offers modern living space in a heritage environment.
Victoria’s Downtown is the most rapidly growing neighbourhood in the city. New residents of all ages are attracted to the area’s rich historic character and its vibrant waterfront. The downtown has a thriving arts, culture and entertainment district combined with an impressive variety of dining and shopping choices, all within easy walking distance. The Royal BC Museum and Chinatown (Canada’s oldest) are perennial attractions for visitors and residents alike. The neighbourhood also hosts celebrated landmarks like the Empress Hotel, provincial Parliament Buildings and the Royal and McPherson Theatres.
The Downtown neighbourhood has green space along the waterfront, which includes Reeson Park near the Johnson Street Bridge. Cridge Park is located to the south, next to the downtown Lawn Bowling Club and Crystal Garden and near the entrance to Beacon Hill Park. Centennial Square, situated next to Victoria’s historic City Hall, is the downtown’s primary venue for events.
- Chinese Public School (Chinese language and cultural classes for children and adults)
- Victoria Conservatory of Music
- Victoria Academy of Ballet
- Victoria School of Contemporary Dance
- Pacific Design Academy
- Over 15 English language schools
Gardens & Markets
The Yates Street Community Garden is operated by the Downtown Residents Association
Bastion Square Public Market runs Thursdays to Sundays between May and end of September
Ship Point Night Market operates Friday and Saturday evenings from mid June to mid September.
317 599 Pandora Ave in Victoria: Vi Downtown Condo for sale : MLS®# 942395
317 599 Pandora Ave Vi Downtown Victoria V8W 1N5$895,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 786 sq. ft.73 m2Experience urban luxury at The Vogue, a meticulously restored heritage gem fusing history, character, and convenience. This exceptional loft showcases captivating features like soaring ceilings, exposed wood beams, hardwood floors, and charming brick accents. The thoughtfully designed kitchen is a haven for culinary enthusiasts, while the open living room invites relaxation. Step onto the private patio—an oasis for sun-soaked moments. Ideally situated with a large storage unit, The Vogue grants easy access to downtown amenities and nearby bus routes, simplifying daily life. Benefitting from short-term rental zoning, The Vogue is perfect for vacation rentals or investments. Embrace the ultimate urban lifestyle at The Vogue. Explore its enchanting interior with preserved historic details and make it your own. Elevate urban living, savoring the fusion of character and luxury defining The Vogue—an urban treasure. More detailsListed by Keller Williams Realty VanCentral