165 Kimta Rd, VW Songhees
Located on Victoria’s world famous Inner Harbour, The Legacy is one of the premier properties on southern Vancouver Island. Bright and spacious units face one of the most beautiful vistas in the world with the busy harbour and Strait of Juan de Fuca providing a base for the majesty of the Olympic Mountains.
Inside, suites at The Legacy boast granite countertops, gas fireplaces, and dozens of unique details. A well equipped gym, secure parking and the gorgeous Roman stairs leading to the building give The Legacy a sense of European luxury and modern convenience.
Completed in 2000, The Legacy offers residents every lifestyle option open to Victorians. Several marinas are nearby, each accessible by foot or by one of the many water taxies plying the Inner Harbour. A wooden footpath winds around the Inner Harbour providing easy access to the Galloping Goose regional walking and biking trails.
Across the Johnson Street bridge in Downtown lies the diverse and modern Vic West subarea. The community is growing rapidly, especially in areas adjacent to the waterfront. Accessible shoreline and waterfront walkways extend around its coast, wrapping around industrial shipyards and connecting numerous parks and the Vic West Community Centre in Craigflower Village. The Galloping Goose rail trail is a busy pathway for recreation and commuting from the city centre through Vic West to areas to the north over Portage Inlet.
Much of the South shoreline is lined with well groomed public waterfront walkways, including the Songhees Walkway. The east shore has the Galloping Goose Regional Trail and Point Ellice Park heading towards the Selkirk Trestle. Banfield Park contains areas for active recreation, passive experiences and nature conservation. Vic West Park includes the City’s only skate park, an enclosed off-leash dog area, a baseball diamond and playground equipment.
- Vic West Elementary (SD61)
Gardens & Markets
Food Security Initiatives:
- Vic West Community Association has an active Food Security Collective
Vic West has three community gardens:
- Rayn or Shine Garden
- Banfield Commons
- VW Community Tea Garden
Community orchards include:
- Evans Orchard
- Hereward Park Community Orchard and
- Banfield Park Community Orchard
Bicycle Storage, Exercise Room, Hobby Room
117 165 Kimta Rd in Victoria: VW Songhees Condo for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 944191
117 165 Kimta Rd VW Songhees Victoria V9A 7P1$949,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,448 sq. ft.135 m2Just steps from the vibrant Songhees walkway! Bright and spacious, this 2 bdrm, 2 bath home faces south east overlooking the inner courtyard. Perfect for those looking to downsize from a home, with over 1450 square ft. Kitchen with plenty of cabinets, granite countertops, large pantry, insuite laundry, and eating area. Open concept living/dining room with double sided gas fireplace. Overheight ceilings with crown moldings. Slider leads to patio to enjoy the afternoon sun. Large primary suite with walk in closet and ensuite with soaker tub and separate shower. Well laid out floor plan with bedrooms nicely separated. This well maintained and managed concrete and steel building offers plenty of amenities – gym, bike and kayak storage, meeting room and car wash area. Underground parking and storage included. Pets welcome. Fabulous location to walk or bike or dine at nearby restaurants or a few minutes downtown. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes Ltd. - Oak Bay