834 Johnson St, Vi Downtown
In the heart of downtown Victoria, British Columbia you will find these luxury top floor condominium penthouses and sub penthouses. 1 and 2 bedroom, well designed condos at a livable prices. The 834 offers beautiful roof top suites. The architecture allows the free-flow of light and ventilation with 9ft ceilings, large windows that open, wood floors and cabinets, quartz counters and stainless steel appliances. The bathrooms have heated tile floors and each unit has expansive outdoor patio space with gas hookups for BBQing and lovely cityscape vistas.
Victoria’s Downtown is the most rapidly growing neighbourhood in the city. New residents of all ages are attracted to the area’s rich historic character and its vibrant waterfront. The downtown has a thriving arts, culture and entertainment district combined with an impressive variety of dining and shopping choices, all within easy walking distance. The Royal BC Museum and Chinatown (Canada’s oldest) are perennial attractions for visitors and residents alike. The neighbourhood also hosts celebrated landmarks like the Empress Hotel, provincial Parliament Buildings and the Royal and McPherson Theatres.
The Downtown neighbourhood has green space along the waterfront, which includes Reeson Park near the Johnson Street Bridge. Cridge Park is located to the south, next to the downtown Lawn Bowling Club and Crystal Garden and near the entrance to Beacon Hill Park. Centennial Square, situated next to Victoria’s historic City Hall, is the downtown’s primary venue for events.
- Chinese Public School (Chinese language and cultural classes for children and adults)
- Victoria Conservatory of Music
- Victoria Academy of Ballet
- Victoria School of Contemporary Dance
- Pacific Design Academy
- Over 15 English language schools
Gardens & Markets
The Yates Street Community Garden is operated by the Downtown Residents Association
Bastion Square Public Market runs Thursdays to Sundays between May and end of September
Ship Point Night Market operates Friday and Saturday evenings from mid June to mid September.
Bicycle Storage, Rec Rm
1103 834 Johnson St in Victoria: Vi Downtown Condo for sale : MLS®# 947220
1103 834 Johnson St Vi Downtown Victoria V8W 1N3$649,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 741 sq. ft.69 m2NEW PRICE! Motivated Seller. Welcome to the 834. Built by Chard. This bright, South-West corner, TWO Bed suite has striking City views, Olympic Mountain views, Sooke Hills and distant Outer Harbour, framed by floor to ceiling windows. Over 9ft ceilings give this home an airiness. Open plan for entertaining, w/ warm hardwood flooring. Stylish kitchen, with lots of cabinet space, quartz counters and high-end stainless steel appliances. New Washer & Dryer. Main bed features double closets and ensuite. 2nd bed is also a great den or office space. Generous South facing balcony. Superior building amenities include: a rooftop patio & media room. Central location to fully take advantage of all the capital city and Inner Harbour have to offer - walk to markets, cafes, entertainment, culture, yoga studios and world class dining. Endless recreation possibilities with nearby beaches, nature trails, paddle board & kayak launches. More detailsListed by Engel & Volkers Vancouver Island