10 Paul Kane Pl, VW Songhees
The Royal Quays is a 90 unit complex in two buildings. Each building has 45 units in 5 storeys. There is nothing as welcoming as a waterfront condominium in the Songhees, leading you to Victoria City centre, shops, dining and nightlife. The views are as spectacular by day and brilliant by night. The Parliament buildings of Victoria and the Empress Hotel in full view. A short stroll in the opposite direction leads you to West Bay Marina and Spinnaker’s Brew Restaurant, and if the walk is more than you need then the Harbour ferries are there to deliver you to various points in Victoria BC’s world class Inner Harbour.
This condominium building offers a wonderful lifestyle with marine activity and ocean wildlife at your feet. You will have access to world class kayaking, boating and golf!
Across the Johnson Street bridge in Downtown lies the diverse and modern Vic West subarea. The community is growing rapidly, especially in areas adjacent to the waterfront. Accessible shoreline and waterfront walkways extend around its coast, wrapping around industrial shipyards and connecting numerous parks and the Vic West Community Centre in Craigflower Village. The Galloping Goose rail trail is a busy pathway for recreation and commuting from the city centre through Vic West to areas to the north over Portage Inlet.
Much of the South shoreline is lined with well groomed public waterfront walkways, including the Songhees Walkway. The east shore has the Galloping Goose Regional Trail and Point Ellice Park heading towards the Selkirk Trestle. Banfield Park contains areas for active recreation, passive experiences and nature conservation. Vic West Park includes the City’s only skate park, an enclosed off-leash dog area, a baseball diamond and playground equipment.
- Vic West Elementary (SD61)
Gardens & Markets
Food Security Initiatives:
- Vic West Community Association has an active Food Security Collective
Vic West has three community gardens:
- Rayn or Shine Garden
- Banfield Commons
- VW Community Tea Garden
Community orchards include:
- Evans Orchard
- Hereward Park Community Orchard and
- Banfield Park Community Orchard
317 10 Paul Kane Pl in Victoria: VW Songhees Condo for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 946829
317 10 Paul Kane Pl VW Songhees Victoria V9A 7J8$799,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,156 sq. ft.107 m2Nestled within the prestigious Royal Quays complex in the heart of the Songhees area of Vic West, this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo is a radiant gem with glimpses of the ocean. This home is a canvas waiting for your personal decorating touch, providing an ideal opportunity to make it uniquely yours. A cozy gas fireplace ensures warmth and comfort during the winter months, creating a welcoming atmosphere. Additional perks of this condo include an underground parking spot and a convenient storage locker. Step right out your door onto the Songhees Walkway, extending from the West Bay Marina to downtown Victoria, inviting you to explore the scenic surroundings, with enticing stops along the way, including the acclaimed Spinnakers and Boom+ Batten Restaurants. This condo not only offers a comfortable and stylish living space but also provides easy access to the vibrant and convenient lifestyle that this location has to offer. More detailsListed by The Agency