810 Humboldt St, Vi Downtown
All the amenities and luxury of a premier resort-hotel await owners of residences at The Parkside including private access to the finest dining, spa, fitness and lounge facilities. Located among some of Victoria’s oldest historic buildings, The Parkside is close to the best shopping and cultural features in the region. Parkside is poised to combine environmental responsibility and exquisite taste through ‘Green Building’ sustainable design and luxurious décor. Parkside is currently targeting Platinum LEED certification, the highest designation offered by the rating system. Units at The Parkside are investment opportunities. Victoria is a premier tourism and convention destination seeing millions of visitors each year. The Parkside has several units that are rented out on both a short and long-term basis. Short term vacation or business rentals can be easily managed and provide a lucrative income during the high seasons.
Victoria’s Downtown is the most rapidly growing neighbourhood in the city. New residents of all ages are attracted to the area’s rich historic character and its vibrant waterfront. The downtown has a thriving arts, culture and entertainment district combined with an impressive variety of dining and shopping choices, all within easy walking distance. The Royal BC Museum and Chinatown (Canada’s oldest) are perennial attractions for visitors and residents alike. The neighbourhood also hosts celebrated landmarks like the Empress Hotel, provincial Parliament Buildings and the Royal and McPherson Theatres.
The Downtown neighbourhood has green space along the waterfront, which includes Reeson Park near the Johnson Street Bridge. Cridge Park is located to the south, next to the downtown Lawn Bowling Club and Crystal Garden and near the entrance to Beacon Hill Park. Centennial Square, situated next to Victoria’s historic City Hall, is the downtown’s primary venue for events.
- Chinese Public School (Chinese language and cultural classes for children and adults)
- Victoria Conservatory of Music
- Victoria Academy of Ballet
- Victoria School of Contemporary Dance
- Pacific Design Academy
- Over 15 English language schools
Gardens & Markets
The Yates Street Community Garden is operated by the Downtown Residents Association
Bastion Square Public Market runs Thursdays to Sundays between May and end of September
Ship Point Night Market operates Friday and Saturday evenings from mid June to mid September.
B401 810 Humboldt St in Victoria: Vi Downtown Condo for sale : MLS®# 893873
B401 810 Humboldt St Vi Downtown Victoria V8V 5B1$35,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 550 sq. ft.51 m2Welcome to your new home away from home at the luxurious "Parkside Hotel & Spa" in beautiful downtown Victoria! The moment you enter this lovely oasis,you'll be welcomed by a friendly Concierge & an amazing,bright open Lobby adorned with beautiful ornamental Koi Ponds.Everything you could want is at your fingertips while enjoying your stay in this beautiful Hotel,offering an in house Coffee Shop,spa,rooftop decks,swimming pool,hot tub,fitness studio & even a 29 seat movie theater.Your 1/16 share,fractional ownership,elegantly furnished,1 bdrm suite offers 3 weeks of personal use.The floor to ceiling windows bring in the beautiful views of our city & a fireplace adorns both bdrm & living room for those romantic evenings.You'll love strolling along our picturesque,bustling,Inner Harbor,visiting the Royal BC Museum,the Historic Parliament Buildings,gazing upon the arts & crafts offered by our talented street merchants while listening to the sounds of our many musicians along your walk. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
A201 810 Humboldt St in Victoria: Vi Downtown Condo for sale : MLS®# 933584
A201 810 Humboldt St Vi Downtown Victoria V8V 5B1$70,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 676 sq. ft.63 m2Fractional ownership at Parkside Victoria Resort & Spa will be one of the most rewarding ways to spend your vacations in a world class level of accommodation. 1/4 ownership provides 12 wks of usage each year. 4 wks in the peak month of JUNE+8 wks in 2 wk intervals from Oct-May. 1 bed+den vacation home has fully equipped kitchen, washer/dryer, balcony, fireplace & loads of space to unwind w. king size bed, 2 pull-out couches. Amenities: 25 m. pool, hot tub, fitness center, 29 seat theatre, EV charging, 24 hour guest services, concierge. Fee incl. strata, property taxes, utilities, maintenance, housekeeping,etc. Unable to use all of your weeks? Renting your suite is a great way to get value from your investment & offset your fees when you don't have the option of travel. Walking distance to Beacon Hill Park, iconic Inner Harbour, restaurants, cafes, museums, kayaking & other attractions Victoria has to offer. Minutes from golf courses, marinas, parks & outdoor activities available. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.