Element Beachside Residences
2580 Penrhyn St, SE Cadboro Bay
Element Beachside Residences is a three-storey, fourteen-unit building located at 2580 Penrhyn Street, designed around the principle of balance. Warm, west coast architecture accented with natural details in wood, stone, and glass blends seamlessly with the tree-lined streets and sandy beaches of Cadboro Bay. Element residences are available in one and two bedroom units, some with dens, and all in a variety of thoughtful configurations, designed for inspired everyday living.
Saanich is a diverse community, blending both the rural and urban areas on southern Vancouver Island. With a population of over 110,000, Saanich is the largest area on Vancouver Island. Entrepreneurs, artists, community-builders, farmers and families alike call Saanich home. The Municipality of Saanich borders six other municipalities, including British Columbia’s capital, Victoria. Saanich’s motto is Populo Serviendo, which means “serving the people”. The municipality works to enhance the quality of life for its citizens, visitors and future generations, as well as striving to live in harmony with one another and the environment.
Saanich offers recreation, arts, heritage, culture, social programming and services to the local community through parks and trails, a golf course, four recreation centres, archives and an arts centre.
Saanich Parks has 172 parks that cover a total of 8.2 km2 (820 hectares). This represents 8% of the total area of Saanich or about 100 CFL football fields.
Saanich also boasts 100 kilometres of trails – everything from short, leisurely strolls to intense uphill climbs.
The Parks in Saanich include:
- Beckwith Park
- Cadboro-Gyro Park
- Cuthbert Holmes Park
- Gorge Waterway Park
- Lambrick Skate Park
School Districts in Saanich:
- Greater Victoria School District (SD #61)
- Saanich School District (SD #63)
- Camosun College (Lansdowne and Interurban campuses)
- University of Victoria
Bicycle Storage, Common
303 670 Dallas Rd in Victoria: Vi James Bay Condo for sale : MLS®# 945197
303 670 Dallas Rd Vi James Bay Victoria V8V 1B7OPEN HOUSE: Dec 10, 202301:00 PM - 03:00 PM PSTOpen House on Sunday, December 10, 2023 1:00PM - 3:00PM Steel and concrete, 55+ building with spectacular ocean views. Wonderful location within walking distance to many great amenities. Jason will be here to welcome you.$1,199,500Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,740 sq. ft.162 m2*Open house Sunday December 10th from 1-3pm* An expansive southern exposure and stunning ocean views over the Strait of Juan de Fuca to the Olympic Mtns are yours to enjoy from this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit at Dallas Place. A welcoming entry leads to the spacious living room, adjacent sunroom and dining rooms, all with big windows facing the view, a well-appointed kitchen, primary bedroom w/walk-in closet and 3-piece ensuite bathroom, 2 more big bedrooms, a lovely 4-piece main bath plus insuite laundry/storage room. The suite is a delightful palette ready for your personal touch and décor. This well maintained steel and concrete building offers owners a community garden, storage, is run by a very proactive strata and your pet is welcome! Enjoy the island lifestyle with this terrific location across from the Dallas Road waterfront while just a short stroll to Beacon Hill Park with easy access to James Bay, Cook Street Village and downtown Victoria. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Generation
503 670 Dallas Rd in Victoria: Vi James Bay Condo for sale : MLS®# 947641
503 670 Dallas Rd Vi James Bay Victoria V8V 1B7OPEN HOUSE: Dec 10, 202301:00 PM - 03:00 PM PSTOpen House on Sunday, December 10, 2023 1:00PM - 3:00PM Beautifully updated, spacious 3 bed/2 bath condo on Dallas Rd offering stunning southerly ocean & mountain views. Adult (55yrs plus), well appointed steel & concrete building. Come & see!$1,695,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,673 sq. ft.155 m2Open House Sun Dec 10th 1-3 PM Tastefully renovated thru out, this spacious 3 bed/2 bath suite offers a gorgeous south exposure & stunning ocean views of the Juan de Fuca Strait across to the Olympic Mtns. The open plan design features a lovely living rm, dining rm & sunroom, all w/big windows facing the view, a gorgeous kitchen (also w/views!) w/quartz counters & lots of bamboo cupboards & drawers, the main bdrm suite has a W/I closet & renovated ensuite bath w/large step-in shower, 2 more generous bdrms, updated 4pc main bath, full size insuite laundry. Engineered oak floors, lots of storage, updated interior doors & hardware, beautiful décor. This well maintained & updated steel & concrete building is 55yrs+, pet friendly, has parking w/e-vehicle options, bike storage, communal garden, workshop/hobby rm, meeting rm. Terrific location only a short stroll to Beacon Hill Park & easy access to James Bay, Cook St Village & downtown. Please confirm all measurements & details. More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd.